Friday, January 14, 2011

she was in buying things


She also often pull me to go shopping, this is her hobbies, women are so. I in shopping strongly.every men are like that. So can push by pushing, can drag to drag along, truly unavoidable went to perfunctory once. She doesn't like to buy cosmetics, but it was her betray body wrapping paper, she must buy.

She like little children like to buy some dolls fuzzy wuzzy bear such things, originally not capacious room by these strange thing almost heaped with every day, sorting out her this pile of toys to spend a lot of time, but she still loves it. She also likes elephant housewife same buy some housewares, even chooses clothes for me also became her big fun. Let me but she was in buying things always liked to ask my opinion.

 I only say the right, good, beautiful. But not me this poor pay, literally her. The most laughable is once she unexpectedly pull me to do a hunshazhao. With marriage gauze, nobody knew she was a whore girl, and she like a real bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment