Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No man can let you rely


This article though too long or quite profound. Because classical fear to see, so after turn here.
 Dad ever once said to me. No man can let you rely on for a lifetime. Mother had said to me

If a man in his what some cases like you, is really like you, variable is not quite, if he starts had nothing, then has a lot of, the general will forsake you. Mom said Later don't find than my poor, no, if home than we are too much, absolute not line. Fat aunt said Man should gu, if not gujia, again good again, but also other people's husband scenery, not yours.

And someone said to me that sentence, women lose yourself of that day of, is the man who leave you of that day. Some things are 1.outwardly, keep it to myself slowly realized. The natural shopping crazy "inside how poor rich two dad, a poor dad a rich dad. A spend money like water, a dig a door acme.

No comments:

Post a Comment