Friday, January 14, 2011

At least that's my case


She was a whore female. A very beautiful, cultural degree not low prostitution female. I am a rascal. Containing a sample from think mold do very smart rogue. She make money by selling her. Wen: exquisite lady While I was in her entertainment city by a "see", i.e., a watchdog. We live, to live. Without ideal, there is no goal, not pursuing. At least that's my case, because I am a rascal.

We live together. She with me because I alone body of the foreign to her, it is a tree can be offered shelter trees, after all, she is a woman, need a can rely on the chest. I with she together because I love her and love her body and her money. She never spares for me, because she is a harlot female, low prostitution female. I also accept the rationale of mind, because I am a rascal, unscrupulous rogue.

Rogue heartless, prostitution female without love. I know she knows. No one can take his wife had been prostitution female, unless he against her former anything. At least, I think so, rogue are human. But still we together.

No comments:

Post a Comment