Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have had my flight?


Compared with my fathers, age is progress, I feel very happy, I feel very satisfied. But, I still be unwilling yearned trueer churn expect more give prize well to the top. Am I really like heroines in the collection of the fireflies in exclamatory: "no trace of wings in the sky, and I have had my flight?

"I walked lightly, just as I come lightly; I beckon with the hand, the rosy clouds in the western sky." This is the ZaiBieKangQiao poet xu zhimo renowned "of the beginning of a few lines, but also I always like reciting.savor a reward to read. I remember hefei a burial company box enclosure is printed with this two poem: it gently ripped my heart the softest corner of the pain. That's the 2010 January 14, uncle huangzhong shortly.

My younger brother employ the burial company and buried. Uncle 670,000 This before liberation the army and in shandong battlefield veteran, maliki seriously hurt because of the "original fill in archives operating error", to death did not enjoy he yearned also should enjoy the "old cadre" treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment