Friday, January 14, 2011

leave this'll quit dirty city


I was moved in. She also hoped I come, she said there was a male talent calculate home, she also said like this home, only to return "home" felt like a "person". She asked if I like her, will not disrelish her dirty? I say that like, will not abandon. She said again dry earn money two feet, leave this'll quit dirty city, as long as together with me to go there is fine, a normal life.

 I say. In my opinion, she is the brain was wrong. Prostitution female can lead normal lives? Maybe. Rogue can? Maybe. Prostitution female and rogue can together to a normal life? No.

She is mine. I eat her, clothes, even the trousers belt leather shoes are her socks for me to buy. She looks very spiritual, daytime work if happy words will do for me a big dinner "abundantly breakfast, her kitchen skill, may I dare not flatter is outside to eating. But I still eat a lot of, pretends to enjoy appearance say delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment