Friday, January 14, 2011

always likes to let me


Every time we finished she always likes to let me still in her arms, on my chest slowly sleep. I asked and others do is also to be like this? She said cut, it's not miles. Who letter?

I don't really care about her. Rarely asked her story, she also doesn't like to speak to her before, so only a vague understanding, she was born in a small town, there is a beast stepfather, she is escaped. She say I am together, and he didn't feel happy and I only he didn't feel great, sex and I... I was her in this city, this world only relative without me, she cannot survive. I said I also. I also said I love you forever. She asked really? I say... She asked forever is how far I say... .

Addicted to gambling I ask her the money I'm marketer. Once, I say... She gave her. Several times, I say... She said no. I say... She said no. I say... She gave. N times, I say... She said no. I say... She said no. I say... She said no longer be duped. I say... Again I say... I say... She had to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment