Monday, January 17, 2011

for his father cure drug


"The 21st bed, owe!" Although a nurse cold voice, have already through amplification device with the wind, and died in remote Tiao nine years besides, why again often echoed in my ear side? Father, please forgive my son useless, already not scrape up enough money to pay for your by default medical bills.

Remember a rainy night, my broken bicycle across the city streets, loud congestion by rain dozen wet is not only very white and dazzling road, and I rather flustered, depressed and bad heart, far away, I saw anxiously younger brother has stood in the hospital doorway look in all directions, he's waiting to take me very not easy of borrowed money to go to a doctor, for his father cure drug; Also in rainy night, as a "sucking phlegm implement", my younger brother and almost searched hefei greatly small pharmacy, just to save the dying father...

Or is this cold voice, moment awake I knock the lazy and indulgence, and moment pray my skin as rough life enchase angelic flourishes garland, moment moistens my diligently upwardly desire into stimulated high-spirited and passion surging new position! Yes, I'm in creating, I will take no duplicate life make a shiny, flash, until the glaring give eternal light of a high-quality goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment