Sunday, January 16, 2011

I will be like infarction


Not "official second generation", also not is what "rich second generation". Her dad I'm nothing resembling two didn't how much extra powers, also to have a leisurely complacent feelings, nor even a little more time to accompany her, Often read on, I will be like infarction in laryngeal sour unceasingly mind haunting regret.

In the final analysis, its poor in life, we crave a "decent and dignified life", fulfiled the several people? The small home xingye rich or Ann already belonged to easily, not importune everythings rocketing changeability million. This leads to "decent life" the way how to go? When thou commandest me to sing it seems that my heart would let him proud and crack, I looked up at thy face, and tears come to my eyes." I hate myself, for I love relatives to the earth mother, the harvest of the smile, I didn't work hard enough enough fortitude!

Is not a government official? However, sometimes, a boomingspeaker self-righteousness boastfulness often feel good bullshit in officialdom swim blade enough to spare ZuoYouFengYuan than excrement kroner smells of so-called bigwigs politicians, true is ratio za ordinary people decent not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment