Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have in recent years


If god Ken gave me a development platform, my goose before some bigwigs attentively, I advocate tormented beng elaborations painstaking solitary fat little step YiYi merchant engaged and keen at pay more prices, with me on characters, the infatuation clinging, ranked in collectivities quiet clean peace without burnishing mystery as the holiness, gamble a favor if officialdom bird return Lin is possible.

Perhaps some people will say that I am in wishful thinking toad trying to swallow a swan fox could not eat grape affirm that the grapes are sour. This is easy to make me remind of Italian poet Dante words: "walk yourself's road, let other people say go!" Fortunately, I though huafa primary but there is not too old, though I have in recent years in legendary team but ambitious if oodles of judah to tread.

Each one of us is not their came to this world. Allow condemned to boiling boiling Only way is good, we turned and exciting phase into the dust. "Leave this chanting and singing and telling side in Windows closed beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment