Friday, January 14, 2011

I and others played frame


Because she I and others played frame, injured, and injury of very heavy. Fight for me, just like every day to wash a face to brush one is same, it is a habit. Injury is often. In the hospital she was crying, she said I'm stupid.

 I say as long as I was in, I won't let anyone hurt you, for you I can do anything. She touched of crying again. Actually? I fight because defend rogue "dignity". She is my woman, moved my woman is obviously not to put me into the eyes to my provocative ACTS. Should I take? Otherwise later return how mix? I: why do you say that? Joke, this matter in each man I guarantee can say so. I am not a lying of genius, but she is in love with when the fool. 

I gambling reconfigured, nothing. I live in her place, as parasites. It was her rent an apartment for a single man, only 30 square meters, two people live in already appear very crowded.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment