Friday, February 25, 2011

your baby will noisy make a call

The Lantern Festival evening, everywhere are the decorations, everywhere is the lamp of the ocean,clock the lamp of the world, the streets bustling crowd, holding different lantern lamp, face but show the same happiness and satisfaction.

I'm anxious of walking in the street, bustling nasty full head big sweat, my mood and everything around him, appear so antipathetic.

I know, as long as give husband dial a mobile phone can find baby, but I've got a million not dial the mobile phone that reason. The whole town, sell lantern lamp of place, it's only a few, I thought casually go once can be found. Thought is that almost all of the lamp seller TanDian walking once after, or didn't find baby figure, my heart began to nervous. Don't put her husband really bring went home.

I have been afraid, afraid that evening talks fail, husband will find opportunity to steal a baby from my side, but since I took the moment of carelessness, he really gave husband a fine opportunity, I hate not mercilessly smoke himself two slap.

Had to pay phone, stired a husband's home phone number, the telephone connected moments, but I accidentally see far walking towards me husband, and the high riding on the neck up baby. Husband At once I was stunned, feel oneself like dreaming.

The scene, is I never unexpected. Remember the baby used to watch a lot of the secret of advertisement, there is a girl is so tall ride in the father's neck, and then see a play, sugar-coated berry carelessly were sent flying, every time I see there,"dad, baby, baby will also want, it began to nobody knew what she wanted, afterwards just know, she's trying to learn television that sister a ride in the father's neck. The husband always pretended angry with her yelled "you a girl home, dare to ride your dad's head?" Finally, the baby is crying nose, be I coaxed away.

"Mom, mom..." I deeply into the past, unexpectedly time forget their body in where, until he heard baby screamed, I didn't come to his senses, quickly went up to the husband also slowly walking towards me.

"Mom... you see, the rabbit lamp" baby ride in her father's neck, dedicate a treasure.the like, held her rabbit lantern lamp, the proud to my name.

"Down..." I stand in front of the husband, keeping the distance of 2 television meters, with a slightly toward the sullen baby ordered.

Baby slightly leng moment, hurriedly badgered down.

"Don't have towards children hair!" The husband tightlyo embrace ride on the neck f the baby, angry stare at me.

"You will see babies could, must pass my consent." I dearly back to stare at him.

"Who do you think you are!" The husband canthus is a disdain to choose.

"I am the baby's mother!" I stared at her husband. The provocation

"I still baby's dad!" The husband suddenly quite proud like said.

"Are you? You deserve? Baby grow so big, you have to buy her baby milk powder? Eat what brand of rice paste you know? Baby with what brand of ZhiNiaoKu, do you understand? Baby likes to wear what kind of clothes, you know?" I dearly softly asked way.

The husband suddenly froze, leng leng staring me for a while, slowly ride in his neck in the baby down.

Baby ran to act in pettish to impress before me, though I call "mother, towards cuddle!"

Oh, baby, you are too small, small to mom and dad standing in a bustling streets and carried out an invisible to others struggle, and you all look in the eyes even, is what all don't know, maybe you think mom and dad as usual, was saying something pleasant things!

Baby, I this how does ability make you luxe autristra boot understand, later can't literally like the man walk?

No comments:

Post a Comment