Monday, February 28, 2011

with memorial rituals for the kingdom

"Both of you what meaning be?"


Filial piety zhe raise head to glance at the queen said, "father, son princes emperor to unexpectedly know someone doubt lead son with eight princes had something to his brother very ill, but the son is really wrong. I princes with three younger brothers participation in so many years, never thought contend for prince position, we just at heart father emperor bear, for the father emperor state rather eight points some sorrow. His brother also young, even if is set for a prince, we just want to better advising him, how can make diocletian augustus, this kind of matter."


"Yes, my father emperor and two huang brother at heart the kingdom from without him read, difficult to must we do big brother huang, not to participate in such suppressed is let others worry about them?"


"What things? What others, which is not trust you." The emperor great anger. "You exactly all listen to what was said? A careless state, two other again or participation in politics, and you shall bring I grieve? I have said YuZhe is you hurt? He just got a severe illness, I's harem which come of so many gossip. The empress, you are the Lord of the harem, you can hear someone say what? If you have certain going to find out how, exactly is who good panic."


"This, this house and did not hear, and if there is I will be careful investigation." Queen's face was tense and talk carefully up.


"Father, son of emperor mollified princes will not because others would not for state questioned worries, big emperor brother true because HuangSao body worry, father emperor trust, son and his brother will princes, please father emperor suffered great imperial palace's wishes, brother out HuangSao illness can't hold up."


"Please father emperor must write."


"This, ok! Since happeneth centerless suppressed the hand these days of official handed over HaoZhe will LiGong filial piety zhe and!"


"XieFu huang grace!"


Out of the temple, after I really was relieved,People have never thought two huang brother will help me, I used to get along with them too little time, now just know niang-its brothers deep love isn't that a little late.


"Huang elder brother, you LiGong after please must take good care of ginger." HaoZhe mind never very heavy.


"Since she chose you, hoped she would not choose wrong just good." Filial piety zhe is always so MeiDaMeiXiao.


"Please two huang brother don't worry, I'll like to care for their lives as spare her."


"Than spared thee his own life more times the spare her."


"Yeah, your life for us not her life so important." Filial piety zhe serious tone, face but laughing like a child HaoZhe also faint smile, smile. Although I know is a joke, but I am really knew, ginger in their hearts than I important, watching them go away, I don't know how to say word of thanks to export.


"It seems that the temple of the great prince it is true, celestial really make three for her prince's jealousness borne!" The queen had a person, the maid was she withdrew into one stick it out.


"How possibility, she hasn't learn to like other women so play reckoning."


"You really have to for the wench LiGong, or because I wanted to leave."


"You to me never consider as what."


"You are not hate woman? Can the wench how can, I but why can't." Queen pulled me by the sleeve.


"Empress please self-respect." Beating gusset, I was a moment also don't want to stay in this place. That abhor mood varied throughout the body, if that is not because she is how may I hate woman, how can there be other hobbies, I now wish suddenly jump to ChiTang, will my sleeve ZhiFenQi flushing of the mind.


"SiTuMingZhe, I won't let you so better." Queen nasty remarks in behind rings, make me feel luxe autristra boot storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment