Thursday, February 24, 2011

and I think they actually two things

"Today at noon floret chiam has come, get everything we said, Great Wall with your own said,Make let us a good carry of huanghua big virgin, so the shady was pregnant with your boy child, you still dare to say you are sincerely love floret, you do such a thing, later call our whole family face go toward where put?" Floret uncle slowly training. The Great Wall

The Great Wall is like a child had done wrong, straight standing beside me, head low, dare not words.

I suddenly angry up, you big a man how dare not to stand up and talk? Speaking to not pretty organized?

I use kicked it Great Wall, always with him wink mean called himself first, oneself first, always can't explain anything I help him say?

"I know I am wrong, but I am really love floret, if you do not believe, will give my chest break, dig out the heart look good!" The Great Wall, suddenly said.

"Ah..." I a surprised, wish "finished, this boy series see! How this time, saying such things."

"You all don't scold him, I taught him to do, I will be with him, I'm going to his children!" Floret suddenly also anger of tumult.

"Ah..." I was speechless again, good a spoony floret ah.

"You... you,, you this kid eat wrong medicine bar, how to become so shameless,Marine see me not to kill you" floret of the mother's trembling with anger, the right hand tight-fisted tightly, stand up the floret side blunt come over.

I hurriedly stood up, block before floret presence.

"Old woman, za have words to say well, today you have relatives in this, also witnessed floret with Great Wall attitude, you knew it right, I think they two children's hearts everyone also known the truth, they do that is also necessary ah, if you early healed them, that they may not will take this step!" I devoted holds a woman's hand, from the bottom of my heart said.

"But I heard, Great Wall mother not help the Great Wall bought a daughter-in-law?" Floret brother suddenly asked.

"Ah??" I a surprised, what did he know, two at least 200 metres? Think later, all in one of the village, will certainly heard about.

To see the Great Wall he is ShaLeYan of luxe autristra boot looking at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment