Saturday, March 5, 2011

feel these people in the most innocent

"Don't really hurts!" Lu mark frown, "elder sister,can you can not shed tears?"


"You grow so big, all nobody's ever play you..." Now we are staying at the bell aunt of small white mansions, the second floor the living room is lu marks, my in his next door and dad... Are arranged in the main bedroom.


"Say no pain..." Lu scarred by knock at the end monologue.


"My aunt is the bell."


I should be the voice, to open the door for courtesy ignore lu mark face disapproval, the people out of the door embarrassed smile, yuexiang handed to my hand, "now everyone is busy tomorrow evening party, I could only find it."


The heart of one horn are torn, outflow warm liquids, I appreciate the bell at aunt, sideways let her into the house, lu mark still every-day countenance, bell aunt had to embarrassing standing.


"Please sit down!" I pulled a chair to the bell aunt, shook his head, lu to landing mark but his face turned to mark out of the window.


"I..." The bell aunt sighed, "please don't tell me hostile, I was just... just take you when their children." She smiled, "I have always liked child, own..." Her eyes to have tears rolling over, "I do not blame days tamhui... if is of me, I would to beautiful her non-used!"


"Aunt - I -" don't know what to say, bell aunt, she is no wish regretless waited daddy so many years!


The bell aunty smiled shook his head, "I ok, just think of seeing your mother at the beginning of the shock, what a beautiful woman! And she gave birth to children may well!"


"Thank you."


"You call wen of? Can I call you small containing?"


"Of course."


"Small ham, later we will live together, I hope you to me have been bad blood, and I will also sincerely to hello, the family too complex, please let me take care of you, like... a mother as well."


What she said is so true hold, I looked at her, eye suddenly hot, this time hear lu marks grunt, I return overdo see him,no just found him tightly staring at me, I grew up in an orphanage, than he yearns for maternal love yet.


The bell aunt stand up, "I walked first, well... I hope we get along really well."


Send away the bell aunt, I help lu mark face extinction pale medicine, from watchful wrinkly eyebrows, I could see really very ache, while he shout loudly.


"I think the bell aunt is a nice person." I said softly.


"Don't in my face premise of strangers. Lu mark expression chilly.


"Small indentations eyes of my wife? What are those?" I'm a little gas Ao, small indentations really doesn't know any better.


"You. Lu mark swept my face one eye, then gently in my face kissed, "elder sister, if I have the ability, we won't come this brats place."


"Grandpa looks very ache you."


"I said don't in my face premise of strangers. Lu mark voice more cold exposure to my eyes, voice soft bottom go to, "elder sister, I will take you out of this place, not too long."


He CARES about my look that moved me, stretch hand to hold him, but he dominion, and turned my hand hold me.


"I'm not that child, you hug me pain." Lu marks gasp spit inside ear.


I ignore lu mark embrace heart produce strange, yeah! Small indentations grew up, and in my imperceptible to grow up! His shoulder wide, muscle also very strong, let truly, truly, I feel a sense of security.


"Small indentations..."


"Huh?"


"I like the bell aunt, she looks person is very good, and her... so pitiful!"


"Elder sister, don't delusion change my point what, you like her, I won't object, but... not too credulity except me."


"Ah." I am light laughter, "small indentations, you said sister is reluctant to leave you."


I was a push away, land mark frown eye with me, "leave? What the hell are you dare leave me!"


"Small indentations later will have own family! And I... maybe could also have a love oneself of husband to let oneself caress child..." Fierce of a stun, tepid lip cling to me, I am under surprise don't know how to react.


"Small indentations..." Gosh! Small indentations know what he was doing? This kind of elder sister's kiss inopportune!


A long time, lu mark lips leave me, expression and boring cold, "elder sister, you are my, you can not say a marriage."


The original... But brother sister acquisitiveness! Novels have said, too close to the people will have seed possessive, dad is heard that her daughter to fall in love, isn't also not happy? Points not luxe autristra boot pure in heart mouth sore I gently nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment