Sunday, March 6, 2011

dearly looked at his mobile phone

Half an hour later. I carried a basin of osmanthus crisp sit to cold sank the side. "Lovely, If brother to try it." I kind of the osmanthus crisp handed over in his lips. He just bite a small mouth. Then picked up the whole basin snacks eat all.


"Elder sister, this is really you?" He laced looked at me ask.


"Nonsense". I helpless looked at him.


"Wow.... Elder sister, you do so good." His face suddenly become a face of worship.


"Hey hey, know, okay." I satisfiedly quickly flew to heaven.


"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Parents say evening take you to pride days home." Cold sank when she patted his head said.


"You how late say ah." I rushed back into the room, his good tidy it up.


WeiChi villas.


"XiuLing ah, long time no see." Old mama petting walked to the edge of the proud days mothers. They are very good seems to be very good sisters.


"The lock, you ah, a walk just ten years." The mother small blame proud days again.


"Dune Calvin, this is?" WeiChi qing dust looked at my dad had been standing on the side of I asked.


"My daughter, Iraq cold core." Dad smiled laughter appears to sit on sofa to mix of days.


"You are the core son?" The mother of shocked proud day led me to ask.


"Uncle and aunt good." I the tame mark.


"Ten years missing are blossoming into big girl. Should and our pride days almost played well." The mother of a proud day face satisfaction of looking at me. "Pride days, with cold core up thoroughly visit."


The pole, proud days to take me to go upstairs.


Several grown-ups downstairs began planning a decade ago agreed upon their wedding.


"The lock, what you said is true?" XiuLing happy at BaiSuo asked.


"Of course, they two ah, kiss of photograph is still in my mobile phone?" Four elders are eldest brother not small bits rob to see a picture.


"Feed, don't rob! My baby mobile ah." BaiSuo  in their three people hand crazy fly.


Finally grabbed the cell phone XiuLing le fast bloom. "Gee, clear dust you see our son and lock daughter deserve ah."


"Is that it is." Love wife of WeiChi qing dust echo.


"The lock, this QinShi that's it, then. Here we want to cough up daughter-in-law settle." XiuLing looked at BaiSuo said, lest they will back.


"Of course. Give our daughters to your house and I rest assured!" BaiSuo leaning on Iraq dune Calvin's bosom. Peep out a faint smile.


"Ah, done." Suddenly XiuLing think of something.


"How?" Three people a chorus of asked her.


"Husband, you forgot to elim rain and pride days." XiuLing low head mixing with their fingers.


"Return good!" WeiChi qing dust patted XiuLing head said.


"Yeah." XiuLing then smiled. One side of BaiSuo and Iraqi desert Calvin a pair of fan mang of appearance.


"The lock, next month let children engagement!" XiuLing picked up the tea drinking.


"I have no opinion." BaiSuo know a dye decade ago because dream an old man said, she took the children leave less than she met sincerely like the person can't return to this family. Otherwise you will have terrible catastrophe. So she took three years of cold core left home.


Upstairs of two people.


"Pride days, I..." I wanted to openings ask him, four elders in said something. But seem too nosy.


"Well?" Ao days stop doubting of looking at me.


"It's ok." A faint light women seem confusing.


"I......" He owns to live her WeiChi villa in the hallway of luxe autristra boot mercilessly kissed her. Little siphoned off the air. Women xiaozui


"Shout......" I shoved him, big of breathing the air. "You murder ah." I dearly in his face bite. Beautiful male face really very delicious.


He looked at her because of kissing cause lack of red face, gently bite on her face. "Your revenge?" She stare big eyes looking at him.


"You hit me, I bite you once. Even out." With a smile, he took hold of her hand. To walk downstairs.


"Parents." I rushed into the ssi bosom.


-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- - slight as expanding -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -


"No, ChenLinYu heard with WeiChi aurors days engagement has been relieved." Campus several gossip girl chatter of say.


One side of the face went lynne The edge of the jasmine is gnash teeth in hatred. "Yi cold core that shameless woman."


"Don't say that." Elim rain personally Molly walked back to the classroom.


See good two jasmine still can't help. "Yi cold core, your success. Robbed others fiance."


She laughed at her meanness.


"I have no." She headstrong character absolute relentlessness. "Some things, but you don't understand. He and I know earlier than you." She has some weak station is not very stable. Ao days hurriedly to hold her, for she spoke behind words.


"Three years old when I've known core son." Ao days words make all people were all shocked. Originally known to them in a decade ago.


Jasmine too angry to say a word. And elim rain face more white. She sat back to tremble the lofty position.


"Pride days, we change the school is good?" How I selfish, but still have to be with him together to leave.


"Good". He handed me to sit to position. Full face restored blood.


Elim rain say what. She knows that let her has been yearned girl were always is she. Release, will meet her of her life.


"I do not love you." ChenLinYu say not loud but could hear him. "So, engagement. I had no relationship." The real release is very difficult.


"You..." Jasmine irritable waiting to elim rain. Then rushed out of the classroom. Actually I like him, so with you when shield. I is a selfish man. Run to the jasmine tears. I love, I unrequited love should finish.


"Core, your lazuli...." Ann blue looked I grew up to the big offered unexpectedly with projecbeam days neck hangs the identical.


"Ha ha." I smiling without a word. That is our promise tokens.


October 7th.


I and pride days together hand to walk in ChanDe victory avenue happiness walk.


Just finished two engagement secretly run out.


The near future, they should have lovely child now.


Joking that guy in heaven looked at happiness of two people, laugh smiled. "Wench, you still his life. Should not regret it.


Blue month dynasty the cold core, also marketing happiness depends on together. Their children also quickly adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment